Thursday, June 2, 2016

May Update

If you want to learn more about my challenge: Running a 5k in every borough in London in one weekend, please go here! I am running for CrisisUK, and you can donate to the cause here

I released my May Newsletter and you can find it online at Google Docs. I won't retype everything in there, but May was quite a month! I also wanted to provide some additional updates:

SWAG 


I am hoping to give a little token of my appreciation for people helping me on my challenge. I won't reveal it until I get them, but hopefully that will sweeten the pot and get people to take the plunge and run a 5k with me!

World Record? Guess Not!

So the Guinness Book of World Records got back to me and said my challenge was not going to be a qualifier to be placed in their hallowed record books. This kinda sucks and I may try to resubmit, but it's no big deal. 

Running Mojo

If you have been following me on Instagram or Twitter, you know I am on the South Coast at the moment. As much as I love London, it's wonderful to get out and explore new routes in new places. This morning was a bit grey, and it made a nice ambiance for a run around Christchurch Priory. However, as the day progressed, the clouds finally broke and I just -had- to get another run in along the coast.  How can you not go for a run when you have views like this? Thats the Isle of Wight in the distance. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment